Tuesday, July 10, 2012

London Baby!


LONDON IS CALLING and tomorrow I will embark on my latest Olympic adventure! For over a month, I will be living and working in the Athlete Village at the 2012 Olympic Summer Games in London, England! Although this will be my 5th Olympics (!) (Does that make me sound really old? - LOL) this is the 1st Olympics where I will be working on behalf of the United States Olympic Committee and I am absolutely thrilled! This experience is a career goal that I have been striving towards for many years and I am extremely thankful to the USOC and my teammates for allowing me to have this unforgettable opportunity!

I'm sure many of you have been watching the Olympic Trials over the past few weeks and speaking from first hand observations, Team USA is looking lean and mean! I cannot wait for you to see the performances this summer that will, without a doubt, go down in the history books!

Just a reminder that the Opening Ceremony is on Friday, July 27th and the Olympics will be on NBC pretty much 24/7 until the Closing Ceremony on Friday, August 10th. Trust me...you won't want to miss a single second! You can also follow a ton of the action by going to www.nbcsports.com or www.teamusa.org.

In addition, I will be updating this blog as much as possible with the latest Olympic 'scoop' so be sure to check back often for more awesome info! Also, feel free to share this blog link with anyone who you think might be interested.

It's going to be an unforgettable Games folks! Start getting excited!

Yours Truly,

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment